Metin2Propvp Forum Page

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metin2Propvp Forum Page

Metin2 ProPvp Forum, Discuss Different Subjects and Things And Contact GM's And Game Admins

+2
CharlieLB
Storm
6 posters

Missing shops and shopping itself

Storm
    Storm

Missing shops and shopping itself Empty Missing shops and shopping itself

Post  Storm Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:15 pm

Well as topic name says am missing shops and shopping itself ... Tho if u get over lvl 90 + u got 2 kkk and u can't do nothing with them. Just let them bug and have still 2kkk . in fact every person in game trade everything for monzos and prices are stated in monzos not in yangs anymore. If you got what i mean. Ofc when you upgrade you able to waste 500 kk in no time but how often you upgrade? how often you got every up item to be able to upgrade. I got over 4 accounts full of yangs and i can't do nothing with them. I would suggest give us some quest .. which you can do daily Or once per day per character and where you have to spend certain amount of yangs for to enter to do so. Would be usefull tho. Something like boss run or some reward quest.

best regards

storm

P.S.
    oh and other thing monzos are really item which is demanded i would agree to change upgrade system or higher their drop
    CharlieLB

Missing shops and shopping itself Empty Re: Missing shops and shopping itself

Post  CharlieLB Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Storm, about monzos I dont think they should higher the right of drop or change the upgrade system. cz, as I see, while farming in one hour I can get 50 monzos its enough, then if you make higher rate for monzos soo all players gonna have a lot of monzos and they will "ALL" have Epic items +9 and the game will finally sucks Smile Like this, it is very good Smile
    Storm
    Storm

Post  Storm Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:58 pm

charlie hmm there are players who dont play 24/7 ... u know also upgrade chance for +8 /+9 is really low lol ( even Uk got higher upgrade chance then this server on +8/+9 ) problem is why we got monzos which stating value of items when it should be stated by yangs .. You didn't get my problem did you ? you see when someone offer you for jungle armor +9 30 monzos its bit poor trully it is. My idea was make yangs as curency back again not monzos which becoming curency in this metin server.

You missunderstood me. lolz.
    Mentu

Post  Mentu Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:36 am

Storm, I really can't agree more. The fact that monzonites is the currency of the game is really bad.
    Gold should have its value.
    CharlieLB

Post  CharlieLB Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:50 am

Storm, I knew what u meant I didnt misunderstood u. u are saying that the gold dont have its valor which is because of the monzos very little rate of drop okey ur right but how should GMs put gold their valor.
    I suggest minimize the gold rate then put the upgrades only gold with minimum rates so the gold will have its valor again
    Best Regards,
    Charlie (Xylon),
    P.S :Storm, I dont play 24/7 metin2 lol xD
    Storm
    Storm

Post  Storm Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:11 am

problem is : how many items got same upgrade material ?
    I guess many for example if u take 110 weaps shamans needs only monzos for its upgrade means u waste in fact around 50-90 monzos just for to upgrade it to +9 me myself i failed fan to +7 atm over 8 times . u see 100 weaps need monzos / 90 weaps need monzos. its huge demand of them cus with higher + u need more monzos ... ofc if u compare it to official servers where u need only pearls and some others stuff like warrior symbol etc. i dont count epic armors which GF done on their servers cus items for upgrade of 60 and 80 helmets and epic armors are really in some cases hard to drop.
    But still we got pearls for me pearls drop more then monzos. lol which is funny. anyways how mnay shops with items u saw open since u start playing ? i didnt see much and to be honest it disappoints me. Yangs (gold) should have basic and still value as it should be. Sometimes when i hear them noob offers like hmm i pay you 50 monzos for ur armor or 30 of them am pissed off. and its not gonna change.
    ofc there is another story liek 80 weaps which need trachytes and scorias. dunno about 125 once or what they need but if they need again trachytes and scorias then its messed up.

as i said
    i dont like that i have 4 accounts full of yangs and can't do nothing with them. noone is gonna sell you monzos for gold. noone is gonna sell you anything for gold and its makin game in that fact pointless.

Ivanhoe

Post  Ivanhoe Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:19 pm

Greetings to all,
    Storm, I believe your suggestion is great, I agree with you 100%.
    Adding daily, or even lvl missions will add more action and more fun to the game.

Best regards
    Calinutz97

Post  Calinutz97 Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Hmm,in this forum aren't any moderator/administrator wtf?Suggestions,what a nice name Smile) but i haven't seen almost any gm in any thread(like at reports,OF COURSE,WE AREN'T MALLERS,THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US)
    [SGA]Carbon
    [SGA]Carbon

Post  [SGA]Carbon Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:04 am

Well I think u are right But The Shop Wil Be From Players , Well When the new map opening i thing every thing will change . Thank u Storm For ur Suggestion And I want All Player Know This Server We Opened It To make fun in it not to get money . that's all and the rules is rules if player is mall or no .

Thank u.

[SGA]Carbon
    Super Game Admin