Metin2Propvp Forum Page

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metin2Propvp Forum Page

Metin2 ProPvp Forum, Discuss Different Subjects and Things And Contact GM's And Game Admins

3 posters

How To build a Warrior Arahan

elie93

How To build a Warrior Arahan Empty How To build a Warrior Arahan

Post  elie93 Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Hey guys,my name is elie,i would like to help the new players how to build a warrior arahan.

First of all,a warrior arahan as we know,have hight attack power but low defense,so focusing on defense (AC) and then on attack power (STR) :

/1st:you start on puting 2 Con 1 STR then when Con filled , start puting 2 STR 1 DEX , so when STR filled you start to put Full DEX.
    /2nd:About the skills: 1-Heroic strike
    2-Whirlwind
    3-Bersek
    4-Frenzy
    5-Charge
    Or,you can make charge before The frenzy as u like.

Warning:Do not use Bersek When u kill mobs,Because you get hight dmg against you.

Thank you hope you like the build if i did something Wrong please say it. Very Happy
    Scorpion

How To build a Warrior Arahan Empty Re: How To build a Warrior Arahan

Post  Scorpion Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:36 pm

i think its good but you should put berserk as 2:D and then why not to use berserk ?:O its very good cz you make more dmg by making faster shots right?
    BrokenFlame
    BrokenFlame

Post  BrokenFlame Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:36 am

I would prefer making berserk G1 at low lvl, then when I would make it M1 but only when my attackspeed with be 200+
    And cause most times you fight on horse, I would prefer berserk before wirhlwind.

Also at P servers I always do 2 str 1 con, cause you already got the +9 stuf you wouldn't have on official one.
    elie93

Post  elie93 Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:21 pm

yea bersek is good but on P servers even u got +9 stuff but arahsn got already hight attack power+ green pots attack speed so bersek when u open it takes you more dmg thats why some players when they open bersek they can't tank a lot of mobs.Smile

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:00 am