Metin2Propvp Forum Page

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metin2Propvp Forum Page

Metin2 ProPvp Forum, Discuss Different Subjects and Things And Contact GM's And Game Admins

4 posters

Few Noobs making ks,insult,and killing

Calinutz97

Few Noobs making ks,insult,and killing Empty Few Noobs making ks,insult,and killing

Post  Calinutz97 Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:13 pm

So,each of print screen is in another day(just that with Iunleash is in the same day)

fbx.ro/gj97v5xu2xywzdrl

I'm curious if any of them we'll receive any warn,ban :)because everybody love them(xXkeannitaXx and ZaBo)for ksing and killing players;)How've said until now,most of them are MALLERS(xXKeannitaXx and ZaBo) and i want to see them punished,aren't ppl like us?aren't rules for them?or there is special rules called like that " Rules for Mallers " ? LOL!
    [SGA]Carbon
    [SGA]Carbon

Few Noobs making ks,insult,and killing Empty Re: Few Noobs making ks,insult,and killing

Post  [SGA]Carbon Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:14 am

Well He Get Warning when he will has 3 Warning he will get Banned for 24 hours.
    and the rules is rules if the player is maller or nop thank u Cz u Put This Post.

[SGA]Carbon
    Super Game Admin.
    slayer

Few Noobs making ks,insult,and killing Empty Noobs

Post  slayer Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:21 pm

First i didnt ks i was standing if front of ur metin Smile and u were saying go away i didnt even touched Smile Second i'm not a maller u can ask GM to check me Smile 3rd i was killing ppl that they are not doing anything not killing mobs or killing metin Razz and SA Weezy told me that i can kill ppl that they are not doing anything so shut up and stop ur worthless reports

Thank You !! i'm ZaBo
    thegame97

Few Noobs making ks,insult,and killing Empty You Are Not Right

Post  thegame97 Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:02 pm

Hey, This Is BornToLead,

1st- ZaBo isn't a maller and you can ask anyone
    2nd- I saw him he wasn't ksing you metin and even not your mobs so this isn't a ks if he is watching
    3rd- If someone has a quest to kill 100 person who does he kill ? himself ? he suiscide ?so watch your reports and never ever report good people again...

Thx all