Metin2Propvp Forum Page

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metin2Propvp Forum Page

Metin2 ProPvp Forum, Discuss Different Subjects and Things And Contact GM's And Game Admins

+2
Ziamon
Calinutz97
6 posters

GM + Maller = MALLER NEVER GET BAN! LOL WTF?

Calinutz97

GM + Maller = MALLER NEVER GET BAN! LOL WTF? Empty GM + Maller = MALLER NEVER GET BAN! LOL WTF?

Post  Calinutz97 Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:23 pm

So my suggestion and my question is :
    Who the hell are mallers?WHY THEY CAN DO EVERYTHING IN LIHO AND ANYWHERE ALSE AND GM DON'T CARE ABOUT NOTHING??!?!?!?
    I've seen few days ago when a gm said "We don't care about money and the server won't be off just because we don't receive money" or something like that,anyway,i start to think that the gm DON'T CARE ABOUT MALLERS,WHY?BECAUSE THEY GIVE 1-2 EURO AND THEY CAN BE KINGS?

LET PUNISH EVERYBODY EVEN IF IT'S MALLER OR NO,THE RULES AREN'T MADE JUST FOR PPL WHO AREN'T MALLER,I'M NOT LOSING MY TIME INTO AN GAME WHERE AN IDIOT CAME AND KILL ME WITH NO REASON AND THAN HE SAY,HEY IT WAS JUST FOR FUN!

(IF YOU THINK TO TELL ME NO CAPS THINK TWICE BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO SEE THIS MESSAGE VERY CLEAR,RIGHT?)
    How everybody know allready,until this message will be read it'll be after few days,why?BECAUSE GM DON'T CARE!!
    Ziamon

GM + Maller = MALLER NEVER GET BAN! LOL WTF? Empty Re: GM + Maller = MALLER NEVER GET BAN! LOL WTF?

Post  Ziamon Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:40 pm

Calinutz97 wrote:So my suggestion and my question is :
    Who the hell are mallers?WHY THEY CAN DO EVERYTHING IN LIHO AND ANYWHERE ALSE AND GM DON'T CARE ABOUT NOTHING??!?!?!?
    I've seen few days ago when a gm said "We don't care about money and the server won't be off just because we don't receive money" or something like that,anyway,i start to think that the gm DON'T CARE ABOUT MALLERS,WHY?BECAUSE THEY GIVE 1-2 EURO AND THEY CAN BE KINGS?

LET PUNISH EVERYBODY EVEN IF IT'S MALLER OR NO,THE RULES AREN'T MADE JUST FOR PPL WHO AREN'T MALLER,I'M NOT LOSING MY TIME INTO AN GAME WHERE AN IDIOT CAME AND KILL ME WITH NO REASON AND THAN HE SAY,HEY IT WAS JUST FOR FUN!

(IF YOU THINK TO TELL ME NO CAPS THINK TWICE BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO SEE THIS MESSAGE VERY CLEAR,RIGHT?)
    How everybody know allready,until this message will be read it'll be after few days,why?BECAUSE GM DON'T CARE!!
    Its true what he said "Team members dont care about money" i saw alot ppl KSing they all got warning, then i see XxKeannitaxX (something like that) she KS, kill ppl, steal drops etc... and she never got any warning or bann why? cause she is a maller!... most of mallers kill ppl here and steal drops from other players or kill them without any reason and what GM do? nothing -.-. I think GMs dont care about normal players they care only for mallers... maller + KS = no bann or warning
    no bann + maller = he donate more. Thats all what i want to say maybe i add something more Smile
    [SGA]Carbon
    [SGA]Carbon

GM + Maller = MALLER NEVER GET BAN! LOL WTF? Empty Re: GM + Maller = MALLER NEVER GET BAN! LOL WTF?

Post  [SGA]Carbon Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:57 am

[i][b]Well Guys Let this thing in ur mind we have something name Warning . when the player get 3 Warning he will get banned for 24 hour. And we are not online 24 /24 in the server here something name forum i think ? u can post ur screen shot and then when we see it he will get Warning .

[SGA]Carbon
    Super Game Admin
    BrokenFlame
    BrokenFlame

Post  BrokenFlame Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:18 am

Keana alrdy got 12 hour ban, so stop QQing about Keana ><
    Kreater
    Kreater

Post  Kreater Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Most of ppl dnt post it on forum, but if they Do " XxKeannitaxX " should be banned for good :p
    She would get like 50 + warnings Very Happy
    [WA]Jovany
    [WA]Jovany
    Admin

Post  [WA]Jovany Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Okey guys ,
    I started doing action
    But , ALLL YOU NEED is to Post on forum , Thats all!

Ban List Has been made!
    Warnings Comming up!

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:57 am