Metin2Propvp Forum Page

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metin2Propvp Forum Page

Metin2 ProPvp Forum, Discuss Different Subjects and Things And Contact GM's And Game Admins

3 posters

Ox once again

Storm
    Storm

Ox once again Empty Ox once again

Post  Storm Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Today visited OX again and well lets see how it end up. like 8 ppl was still have right answers then weezy started give questions manually and here we go again wrong questions 2 of them about football who the fk cares about dam football or who play in germany team or if italy wont in 1974 ... and last question was are the cats the wildest animals in planet he said right answer is correct but trully its not maybe as mamals yes , but cat is not spieces itsels and the most wild animals are crocodiles and aligators and sharks Smile dam i love my school so i see if someone goes about animals and knows nothing i dunno why i did study 4 years veterinary when others thinks they are right when they completly wrong Smile if u dunno dam answer then use at least dam google. And weezy its becoming unfair.
    Unknown

Ox once again Empty Re: Ox once again

Post  Unknown Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:40 am

I've stopped going on OX here, the OX here just fails. Bad. Jovany said there wouldn't be OX until it's fixed, but eh ofc he can't go with his word

Giving questions manually, why can';t you add them to OX questions list? and be more creative with questions pls, and don't give everything from one field ..
    Storm
    Storm

Post  Storm Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:52 am

he could at least apologize taht he just messed up lol pity i didnt make screenshot of that question heh.
    [WA]Jovany
    [WA]Jovany
    Admin

Post  [WA]Jovany Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:45 pm

Well , i said No ox till its fixed
    But its not me the one who made the ox, That was weezy , ill have a talk with him !

I already made a quest about ox , all questions and ..! but havent given it yet to greg
    Unknown

Post  Unknown Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:20 am

Thanks alot Jovany :]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:24 am