Metin2Propvp Forum Page

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metin2Propvp Forum Page

Metin2 ProPvp Forum, Discuss Different Subjects and Things And Contact GM's And Game Admins

3 posters

Another sick kid in liho

Ivanhoe

Another sick kid in liho Empty Another sick kid in liho

Post  Ivanhoe Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:54 am

Greetings,
    with players like those, Simple warning is never enough
    a shaman 22 lvls higher than me started killing me and spoke in an impolite way.. and see her reason!
    Another sick kid in liho 60625552

[IMG=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img153/4268/84773510.jpg][/IMG]

Another sick kid in liho 84773510

Another sick kid in liho 56300978

And then she camped and took my metin!
    Another sick kid in liho 49929442

Storm
    Storm

Another sick kid in liho Empty Re: Another sick kid in liho

Post  Storm Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:28 pm

keanita is old kser you have to deal with it ...she already got aparently 12 hours ban but well sometimes it is not enough. She is always going to find reason to kill you same like sugar and spice ... she told me once i hate your guild name i am going to hunt you down after she ksed me lol. Well its on team to make her stop. But take in your mind she is maller means she is going to have also some priviledges. She should get already proper ban or i would give her nice warning with takin her lvls 15 lvls down should be enough for her to realize that in serevr its not only her and her ego who plays.
    Ivanhoe

Post  Ivanhoe Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:31 pm

You know Storm?
    I think rules should apply to any one, maller or not.
    As for dealing with a sick child, I don't have to.. In the game it's the team's problem not mine...
    At home it's her parent's problems not mine...
    In the future it will be the psychotherapist's problem and still not mine... Very Happy

As for the privileges for the mallers, well , I think they should not have any when it comes to the game rules. They could have other privileges like access to a certain map, abbility to custome bonus in one of your items, or whatever the team thinks of as a marketing tool.
    But not protection if you broke the rules.
    I intend to use the mall when i lvl up, however, i do not want, expect or accept any special protection from the team.
    I know a server was once the best private server available, but that server was a magor failure after a short while. It didn't last 2 months.
    You know why?
    Corruption..
    Corruption among the team, corruption in applying the rules when it's time to punish a maller.
    I don't think this will be the case here, I know Jovany since the old server, I think and I hope that it's not the case here.
    Best regards, and Thank you Storm for your comment
    [WA]Jovany
    [WA]Jovany
    Admin

Post  [WA]Jovany Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Well Ivanhoe , Rules do Apply to all!
    So , keanita a warning !
    Another warning and will be baned for 1 week!