Metin2Propvp Forum Page

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metin2Propvp Forum Page

Metin2 ProPvp Forum, Discuss Different Subjects and Things And Contact GM's And Game Admins

4 posters

Server offline maybe for day maybe 2 days

Storm
    Storm

Server offline maybe for day maybe 2 days Empty Server offline maybe for day maybe 2 days

Post  Storm Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:02 pm

well most of you wonder why server is off well this is reason :

[SGA]Carbon wrote:[b][i]Sorry For That Guys But Server will be off 2 days we add new map new mount fixing bug and mession and new drop every thing be editing Smile Well I'm Sorry Again when server gonna online i'll post a Topic here .

[SGA]Carbon
    Super Game Admin

oh guys btw implanting new map and change drops doesnt take 1 day or 2 -.-. its question of 1 or 2 hours
    Ivanhoe

Server offline maybe for day maybe 2 days Empty Re: Server offline maybe for day maybe 2 days

Post  Ivanhoe Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Well Carbon,
    You always bring good news..
    You should not apologize.. Adding new maps is great news, Actually i was hoping for that Smile
    CharlieLB

Server offline maybe for day maybe 2 days Empty Re: Server offline maybe for day maybe 2 days

Post  CharlieLB Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:13 pm

About Adding new map and new mounts and new drops and all those things: It's great! but I got a question and before asking. All Lebanese know that the conx there sucks so when server will be online again, we're gonna make the patcher.
    And this will take time as it will download over again all the missing maps and mobs...
    so the question is: Do we have to do patcher that's endless?
    Gd luck GMs and GAs. Have a gd work and I wish u reply my question.
    Best Regards,
    Charlie (Xylon).
    [WA]Jovany
    [WA]Jovany
    Admin

Post  [WA]Jovany Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:23 am

Storm , Its All about 1 hour , but actually when adding new things, some bugs occur !
    These are the Prob, we can add a Map even in 5min and turning the server online , But then You'll enjoy Lots of Bugs

Ivanhoe , i've always knew your good Smile

Charlie , max download is like 100Mb , with a 20kb/s as i know in lebanon , you'd download it in like 1 h and 10 min! if it was 200Mb , in 2 hours!
    Thought you can put it and leave , when you come back , Its done Smile
    Storm
    Storm

Post  Storm Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:38 am

jovany i know but greg got oportunity to try it on server he got at home and you know it. I would do same cus i got server at home. tho anyways i got np with that but see i play 4 hours a day max and sometimes not even that funny when i got days off from work soemthing always fk up and server is down. nothing against.

anyways good luck and try push the limits

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:03 am