Metin2Propvp Forum Page

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metin2Propvp Forum Page

Metin2 ProPvp Forum, Discuss Different Subjects and Things And Contact GM's And Game Admins

+8
Mentu
[WA]Jovany
deliah99
Kreater
BrokenFlame
Kami
[SGA]Carbon
Unknown
12 posters

EPIC fail ox!

[SGA]Carbon
    [SGA]Carbon

EPIC fail ox! - Page 2 Empty Re: EPIC fail ox!

Post  [SGA]Carbon Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Well Guys Let Me Tell U Something Ahmed When we was have Question about metin2 u guys say omg stupid question make it hard plz so now it's hard no more Comend !!! Rofl

[SGA]Carbon
    [i][b]Super Game Admin.
    BrokenFlame
    BrokenFlame

Post  BrokenFlame Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:09 pm

I like questions that arent related to Metin. For me its good that way:)
    CharlieLB

Post  CharlieLB Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:37 pm

so make "hard" questions about the game Smile
    ahmed

Post  ahmed Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:23 am

[SGA]Carbon wrote:Well Guys Let Me Tell U Something Ahmed When we was have Question about metin2 u guys say omg stupid question make it hard plz so now it's hard no more Comend !!! Rofl

[SGA]Carbon
    [i][b]Super Game Admin.
    for what do you say carbon they're say stupid qustions buz you heard b4 about qustion is ninja lvl 60 have dmg? what that mean? its mean ninja lvl 60 make a dmg and that not mean wep lvl 60 has dmg . this is stupid qustion and you should not hear from ppl for what they say. should be there qustions about the game only not general qustions. reason there are not all ppl knows about geneal qustions there are kids in the game
    ahmed

Post  ahmed Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:25 am

BrokenFlame wrote:I like questions that arent related to Metin. For me its good that way:)

you already know thoses qustions b4 asking
    Storm
    Storm

Post  Storm Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:32 am

or question like : are there little guys in Metin2PvPPro? wtf this should mean

or does dragon have bigger size of shoe or w/e then me ?

or others ... even grammar in questions sux ... if i was english i wouldnt understand half of questions just cus of spelling for example micheal jordan ... never heard about micheal

In my opinion questions are wrong from all sides ... same as that question about brasil and FIFA wtf you think that any women or girl knows it ??? Why should i as female care if FIFA championship was in 1994 in Brasil lol

Am sorry but its ridiculous

also happend to me 3 times today taht i was kicked out with right answer and trust me i wasn't alone ppl stayed there and i went out funny
    BrokenFlame
    BrokenFlame

Post  BrokenFlame Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:49 am

ahmed wrote:
    BrokenFlame wrote:I like questions that arent related to Metin. For me its good that way:)

you already know thoses qustions b4 asking

well cause they did 3 OX events close after each other, so the anwsers were mostly known already yes xD
    [SGA]Carbon
    [SGA]Carbon

Post  [SGA]Carbon Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:05 am

Well If u Didn't Like The Question In Ox U can don't join man Smile cz we was put in quest normal question about metin2 and u guys said the Questions it's so stupid plz change it and make it hard So Storm Don't Join Ox u can go liho and got ur own spawn when all ppl in Ox Event Smile

[SGA]Carbon
    Storm
    Storm

Post  Storm Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:13 am

carbon i would recommand you to have more professional answer then you had here. Because
    first of all YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF RIGHT SPELLING IN WORLD AS YOU ARE ENGLISH SERVER RIGHT ?
    second : IF YOU MAKE QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THEIR MEANING AND SENSE (some of them really missing any sense)
    Third: am not small kid and you should know and show respect .. you dont liek when someone tells you that they bad ? you should swallow your pride and admit they are fked up
    am not english but i live in UK for quite long time and trust me as i said 90 % of born english wouldnt understand 75 % of questions .. at least when you were making them you could ask someone for help or at least spellcheck. And if you dont like what i did answer deal with it you should be grown up not behave like 12yo kid. being GA doesnt mean you can jump on ppl when they criticize you.
    Admiting that you made mistake would help. You not almighty dont forget that
    [SGA]Carbon
    [SGA]Carbon

Post  [SGA]Carbon Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:57 am

Well I'll Tell U Again u can post what u want And i don't tell u u are a kid but the question it's by [GM]Jovany And Me So If I will Put Question only about the game Same " is there a map name liho " What question is that well That's the question And i hope much of ppl Like it so . The post is close ! Smile

[SGA]Carbon.
    Storm
    Storm

Post  Storm Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:03 am

You mean thread is closed and hmm you can put whatever you want. But make sure IT MAKE SENSE. as i said get someone to check your grammar and spelling because some questions doesnt make sense. You now got what i mean ? You know even metin questions can be difficult. You just need to know how to create question. thats all. And yea you talk to me like i was kid... just check what you saying. Is that so hard for your ego to admit that OX questions are mess ? I dunno i can admit my english is not perfect and am not saying it is but once again i will repeat if you ''wannabe'' english server then at least try to correct what is wrong.
    BlackRoly

Post  BlackRoly Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:44 pm

5 + 5 + 20 + 15 x 0 = 0

5+5=10
    10+20=30
    15x0=0

5+5+20+0=30

ahmed

Post  ahmed Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:56 pm

[SGA]Carbon wrote:Well If u Didn't Like The Question In Ox U can don't join man Smile cz we was put in quest normal question about metin2 and u guys said the Questions it's so stupid plz change it and make it hard So Storm Don't Join Ox u can go liho and got ur own spawn when all ppl in Ox Event Smile

[SGA]Carbon

carbon xo is event and its the only event you doing at the day rates you dont put for long if you put rates you put only exp and others no and we're say that to you buz we're want the game beomce nice. and you shouldnt say dont join xo that is sound bad. and in xo you gave to some ppl changer 6/7 state or add or stone +9 those itmes in liho? changer and add are drop from dragon but i do kill dragon and i never dropped changer or add.
    sorry for my bad english but i try my best:)
    [WA]Jovany
    [WA]Jovany
    Admin

Post  [WA]Jovany Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:08 am

Guys , Topic Closed
    Okey , Ox will be fixed , Its the Whole Topic Cause !

Questions will be fixed , And new questions will be added, No Ox until its done!

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:22 am