Metin2Propvp Forum Page

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metin2Propvp Forum Page

Metin2 ProPvp Forum, Discuss Different Subjects and Things And Contact GM's And Game Admins

2 posters

Weezzy or smt like that

WarKiel

Weezzy or smt like that Empty Weezzy or smt like that

Post  WarKiel Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:54 am

I wanna report this gm,ga,sga idk..
    He don't work as gm how he should.. today he came to me with some chunjo what i killed before and asking do i kill him too now -,-
    I answered no,cuz he's on gm protect. >.>
    and then that ninja killed me when i hitting metin 120.. what Wezzy did ? nothing just go, no warrnings for ninja, just nothing --,--
    Yestarday I was at Lhno and I made quest pvp , i ask all ppl do i can kill for mission.. most ppl told me yes if some1 said no i leave them alone..
    and what Weezy did ? he teleported me, without any word to map 1 =,= i saw his nick before he use stealth.. that i know that was this gm..

I dont have any sreens,, cuz i wasnt ready.. cuz gm and he dont should do someting like that ?
    [SG]Weezy

Weezzy or smt like that Empty Re: Weezzy or smt like that

Post  [SG]Weezy Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Do you have any screenshots or facts or any player to support what you just said ? or anything to prove what you just said ,i dont recall teleporting you or ever seing you in game ,Just one time some ninja reported you

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:23 am