Metin2Propvp Forum Page

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metin2Propvp Forum Page

Metin2 ProPvp Forum, Discuss Different Subjects and Things And Contact GM's And Game Admins

3 posters

Just small open letter about how to improve server

Storm
    Storm

Just small open letter about how to improve server Empty Just small open letter about how to improve server

Post  Storm Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:14 am

Well let me start with this question :

You really blindly think oscuro that liho map is able to feed over 150 players online ?
    i dont think it can 75 % of ppl can't even llv jsut cus ''high lvles'' camp in liho 24/7.

another one :

80 weaps only thing i can say is *claps,claps* u jsut made ultimate itemshop weapon who can't reach normal player in game. normal player in game can only get 110 weap thats max but miracle is that 80 weaps from items shop only are them one what got 125 and then 150 lvl wow.

am sorry to say so but if u going to play on greedy uncle np but to be honest only ppl who will be left on your server will be mallers no other player sooner or later. I guess it can be kinda seducing to imagine taht 50 % of game gonna mall ( not cheap mall considering some of the success rates ). just think about it a bit

next one :

Ks and PK in Liho .... today 2 GM's on noone react when ppl call for help cus they getting ksed . thats also another point for question in start.

anyways if u want ur earnings grow be you i would also invest something even it is time.

anyways decide for urself. but i guess not many ppl want see just one workin pvm map on server where is max lvl limit 150
    WarKiel

Just small open letter about how to improve server Empty Re: Just small open letter about how to improve server

Post  WarKiel Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:01 am

Storm wrote:
    next one :

Ks and PK in Liho .... today 2 GM's on noone react when ppl call for help cus they getting ksed .

I quess it was Weezy with me he do all the same -,-
    [SGA]Carbon
    [SGA]Carbon

Just small open letter about how to improve server Empty [SGA]Carbon

Post  [SGA]Carbon Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:47 am

Well Guys We Work On New Map Big Map And It Will Open Soon With 250 lvl ! But Plz Dear Players Give The Team a Time We Didn't want edit the map with bugs

Thanks, [SGA]Carbon <3

Super Game Admin

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:23 pm